Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Activities

This last weekend was a crazy one.  We went to Jamestown for about 24 hours to attend a wake and visit with Shawn's dad for Father's Day.  Here are the kids ready to go.  Ethan looks thrilled.


We were able to go out to dinner with Shawn's dad, brother, and family.  My mom and her boyfriend also joined us for some chow.
Eliza and Daddy on Father's Day.

Prior to leaving for Jamestown, I was able to squeeze some fun in with my garage sale buddies, Allison and Angie.  I found this great antique planter and put some green moss inside of it.  The flowers I used make it look even more antique I think.  Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Cute picturees! I am SO jealouts of your planter, I still need to do mine. Where did you find that moss? I need to get some of that

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...