Thursday, September 15, 2011

Double the Cuteness

After making the burlap and lace wreath I presented in my last post, I decided to make mini's; adorable twin wreaths.






































Here are some more cute close-ups:





















































Cute little twins without all the pain and sleepless nights : )

By the way, so excited that my Burlap and Lace Wreath was featured at Sweet little Gals, Lovely Crafty Home, and Beyond the Picket Fence.  If you haven't participated in their linky parties or visited their blog, I suggest you do so.  You'll be hooked like I am. 

5 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!
    xoxo
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came out lovely! Love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Love the dark brown texture with the blue and orange. You did a great job! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! I LOVE festive wreaths, and yours is adorable! Very creative! I have a link party going on now, if you'd like to link up--

    http://southernlovely.blogspot.com/2011/09/show-share-6.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...