Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Fatigue

Here I am writing a post when I am suppose to be at the Y taking a class.  My counterparts that I mentioned in the last post, who keep me accountable, both had to cancel.  I had full intention of continuing with the journey until I looked in the mirror and saw how bloated my stomach is.  It's that time of the month and it looks like a swallowed a watermelon...so not only am I tired, bloated, and in pain; I''m not sure what would come out of me when I was made to contort my body into certain positions.  Then I thought, well you are up, throw in a pilates DVD or take the dog for a walk; not happening.  I do have a report for work to write,  I need to pack for the weekend (we are going to see family in western New York).  I need to do laundry and pick up my house...but alas...I will likely remain in blog world doing my best to find a more acceptable option.  Here's to procrastination......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...