Sunday, January 15, 2012

Crafty Day

I was in a crafty mood yesterday.  During the day, Eliza and I worked on transforming some cardboard hearts, cut out of recycled cereal boxes, into cuteness.  We used tissue paper, cupcake liners, and other scraps to decorate the hearts.  Eliza loved pouring on the glitter of course.

Last night, the craftiness continued with my peeps, Allison and Angie.  Allison watched her beloved Syracuse and then we had to "suffer" through Miss America for Angie (ha ha).  We made burlap hearts by bending wire into the shape of a heart and adding strips of red burlap.  We cut the strips about 2 inches wide and fan folded them while putting them on the wire.
I think it turned out pretty cute.  All in all, it was a fun night.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it, Sabrina! So pretty! Thank you so much for sharing in the DIY Project Parade! I'm including it in this week's highlights! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...