Saturday, June 9, 2012

Beautiful Bloom

It's no secret that I am a Frequent Flyer at Pick your Plum. A few months ago I purchased these

I held onto them for a while, uncertain of how to transform them. I've mentioned in previous posts that my friend Melany from Project Anthologies is opening a fabric store. She has been giving me leftover fabric from the samples she has sewn for the store. I decided to use them on the flowers and give them to her for the store.

I modge podged the fabric on and added the retro spigot and jewelry to the center. I love the depth and texture it creates.

For this one I painted it with chalk paint and made a flower with gray chevron and turquoise felt.

I think she liked them and I hope it shows her customers that there are many uses for her gorgeous fabric!!

1 comment:

  1. Saw this days ago and just now getting time to comment. I LOVE them!! They look so cute hanging in my shop. I can't wait to get more crafty supplies in and have some fun together! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...