Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chevron Magnet Board

My friend Melany opened her gorgeous Fabric store called Project Anthologies (www.projectanthologies.com).

I wanted to make her a little something for the store. I know that we share a love of chevron so I used some gray Riley Blake chevron fabric and adhered it to a metal board I got at a store on clearance. I love the shape of the board.

I added a cute little pennant and made some magnets for it.

I want to share some shots of her store.

I helped cut the pennants for this great banner.

Melany turned a pink pleather chair into this beauty by reupholstering it with some beautiful fabric.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of that board! It's really cute! And what program do u use for your photos? They look really good in this post xoxo
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - my little shop!! Thank you for my magnet board and for EVERYTHING! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...