Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Craft Cart Finish

So I have spent too many hours thinking about how to make this cart cute and adorable so I could link it up to parties, get more followers, make others feel craft cart envy, blah blah blah...  

I just settled with making it functional.  It is kinda of cute, but more importantly, it holds stuff and makes my crafting life more organized.  I have a "craft room" in my son's old room that is right off my bedroom.  I painted it royal blue ages ago and never changed it.  In the last few years it has been a catch-all for everything because we don't have an attic and our basement gets wet.  I have spent about 8 hours in the last few days cleaning it out and reorganizing.  Again, it's not like the amazing craft rooms I see in blog world, but it's useful and best of all,  it's mine.  I moved the craft cart in there and started setting it up with my essentials.  I also have a craft table in there that I want freed up for larger projects, so the cart is perfect.
 And for some of the details:

I can't wait to get crafting now that I have everything organized.  I'm a little hesitant to make a mess now, but that too shall pass!!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE when craft supplies are all organized! Great job - what a fun idea! I need a cart!!!!


    Thanks for sharing our excitement, Sabrina and for taking the time to comment on the design challenge post! The reassurance is appreciated! We had a great time, we love the room but we're nervous! There's a contest coming up! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend! Stay cool!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing!! I will post mine when I finish it up. I love the crate on the bottom. I may or may not (most likely may) go to PDs to get myself a crate. I'm a copy cat, I know. But it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do so much work in my craft room. This is some great inspiration. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love this room! It looks great. You did an amazing job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!! I love the idea of a mobile craft cart! :):) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!!!! Where did you find the magnetic curtain rods? That is a great idea!!!!!! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sara, thanks for the comment. I found the curtain rods for a great price at Family Dollar, but I have seen them at Walmart also. Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so remember carts like this in school & never thought then how useful one would be now! I love the cheery color and it's such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...